Undergraduate and graduate degree via distance education are available from each of Iowa's public universities. If you have college credits earned through dual enrollment (joint high school / community college courses), or credits earned through other colleges, our transfer specialists can assist you in find a degree option that maximizes those credits. Go to the https://wirrc.org/contact-us link to find the one nearest to you.

If you are looking for graduate programs, go to the graduate program link on the university pages below. Our transfer specialists may also be able to assist you in identifying a program that works best for you.